Our in-Situ TEM/SEM Liquid chip empowers researchers to image materials and biological samples in a contained MEMS based cell. The cell ensures the sample is fully hydrated and the liquid can be controlled in either a static or flowing condition. This in-Situ Liquid chip opens up many new and exciting research fields, and transforms your TEM into a in-Situ liquid characterization laboratory.
- Image hydrated samples at high resolution, eliminating the need to dry, fix or freeze your samples.
- Control the liquid layer composition and thickness for your experimental requirements.
- The external test station ensures the safe loading of the sample into the TEM.
- Ensure reliable results with easy replacement of all holder tubing, holder tip and Nano-Cell.
- Nano-Cell consumables allow for cost effective access to in situ liquid research.
- in-Situ Liquid Chip
IN-SITU LIQUID CHIP?TECHNICAL DETAILS FRAME THICKNESS –?μm FRAME SIZE 3 mm x 3mm (for TEM) TYPE MEMBRANE THICKNESS (nm) WINDOW SIZE (mm2) IN STOCK — 30 0.01×0.01 yes INCLUDED IN EACH PACK 10 pieces chip
per piece just
- Research Applications:
- Study the shape and composition of materials systems including nanoparticles (e.g., gold, silica), catalytic materials, battery materials and metals (e.g., corrosion experiments).
- The formation and growth of nanomaterials, nanoscale movement of nanomaterials, as well as self-assembly processes can be studied in-situ.
- Processes occurring at the solid-liquid interface, e.g., the formation of dendrites in energy materials can be directly imaged.
- Biological questions in micrometers-thick cells can be examined via labeling, e.g., proteins with heavy nanoparticles and detecting their locations with nanometer precision using STEM.